Monday, June 17, 2013

Father’s Day 2013


DSC00124
Father’s Day didn’t go as I had planned this year. Since we were going to be alone for Father’s Day this year, I wanted to make sure Lanse had a great day. I think we started off that way.
We all got up, started to get ready for church earlier than normal because Alexis and Alyssa and myself had to be to the church a couple hours early to help the young women put cookies in bags to hand out to all the dad’s after sacrament.
We  gave Lanse his couple of things we bought him, which he seemed happy with, wished him a happy day, and went on our way.
Plans were after we got home from church to make him a yummy dinner and give him his homemade chocolate cake with cream cheese frosting and just let him enjoy. Well, that didn't happen. I ended up with the flu. It it me hard and fast as soon as I got home from church, so this poor daddy had to make dinner for his family on his special day. I felt terrible about this!!!! Some father’s day for him. He ended up taking care of me!!!!
Next year maybe I will be able to pull off a great day for him.
I want to say that Lanse has to be the best father out there. He loves his kids so much and has always put them first. He is very close to everyone of his kids, and they love him too.He is and amazing husband who always try's to make my life wonderful and lift me up and make me feel good. I love him so much!! Happy Father’s Day Lanse!!!
DSC00110 DSC00112 DSC00113 DSC00115 DSC00116 DSC00118 DSC00120 DSC00122 DSC00123 DSC00125 DSC00129

No comments: