Friday, April 26, 2013

Senior Ball

Aspen and Anna
Senior Ball 2013
 
 
Aspen took his friend Anna to their high school Senior Ball last Saturday. They had so much fun.
It all started at 10:30 that morning. They went to the D.I. and had $5.00 each and they had to buy each other an outfit to wear. Once they purchased these, they put them on and went to another boys house and made pizza, had lunch and went outside and had a paint war and water fight.
They took the girls home later in the day, and everyone got themselves ready for the dance.
Aspen picked up Anna around 5:30, and I only had the opportunity to take pictures of him. He told me that Anna's mom will take pictures and he would get those to me. I have to say I was so disappointed. I really wanted to see them together.  So I left to go pick up dinner for the rest of my family, and on the way back, I seen Aspen and Anna pulling out of her subdivision. As I got home and put dinner on the table with a little sadness in my heart, in Aspen and Anna walk. She seen me pass them and she told him to turn around and go home so that I could see them and get a picture of them. I love this girl, she totally took control and wanted Aspen's mom to see her! She looked so beautiful, and they were so smiley and happy!!!
We got a few pictures, and off they went, and mamma was satisfied! They met the rest of their group, I believe there was 12 of them all together, and they went to get their pictures taken together. (I am hoping to get a copy of these!) After pictures, they went to Outback for dinner, and then over to the dance. Aspen said they had the time of their lives.
Aspen and Anna have really made some fun memories this year, and hope to make a few more. Anna is a Senior, and was accepted to BYU, so she will be going there for a semester, before she goes on her mission. I have never seen Aspen so happy, he will be really sad when she leaves. She has been such a positive in his life, I hope they continue to stay in touch while they are apart.
But anyways, The Senior Ball we fun, it was Aspen's first formal, and Anna's last, so I am glad it was everything they were hoping it would be!
 

















 

 


No comments: