Saturday, March 22, 2014

Sophie-Taylors 8th Birthday

Happy 8th Birthday Sophie-Taylor!!

Today we celebrated Sophie's 8th Birthday. Her birthday party with all of her friends was so much fun. She ended up with 18 girls at her party. She had a rainbow themed crazy fun birthday. We had a big blow up bounce house/ slide, a photo booth area, a kissing booth area (with hershey kisses), a face painter, a cotton candy machine, a fishing pond area, and a BBQ. We had a blast!!! She has such cute little friends, and even Alexis and Alyssa and their friend enjoyed it and was on top of making all the cotton candy, keeping the fishing pond going, keeping track of the kissing booth, keeping all Sophie's presents in order, printing off pictures of all the kids. I could never have pulled off this fun party without my girls!!!! Lanse is still injured from his machine mishap, and is on crutches and cannot put any weight on his foot or leg, so he was my BBQ'er. He did a fabulous job and we had yummy hotdogs!!!
It doesn't seem real that my little (big) Sophie is 8. I am so happy that she is mine. I love her with all my heart. She makes me smile everyday. She is an amazing little girl who loves her family and friends. She is very funny and is going up to be a wonderful little girl.
Happy Birthday sweet girl!!!!!


















No comments: